400 paintballs is the perfect amount of ammo that all juniors will need to have a great paintball experience with us.
Most of our paintball centres start from 11 years of age but we do have some that start from 12. We’ll assist you with finding a centre with the ‘Check availability and Book now’ Search bar above.
We normally encourage parents or organisers to call in to arrange junior paintball events but if you’re a regular or have experience of paintball events feel free to book online.
- FULL TRAINING
- ALL EQUIPMENT RENTAL
- UP TO 4 HOURS PAINTBALLING
- 4-6 EXHILARATING PAINTBALL GAMES
- EXPERIENCED SUPERVISION ON FIELD
(amount to pay now)
(reduced rate for juniors payable on day of event)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- IS IT SAFE?Statistically paintballs is one of the safest sports around. Although paintballs can leave bruising or red marks the sport is completely non contact and players are supervised at all times. Goggles must be worn at all times to avoid injury to eye which is why are minimum age at most centres is 11+
- Do we have to stay on site with them?At all of our centres you will need to sign them in as a parent/ guardian as they are under the age of 16. We have a couple of centres that do require at least 1 adult to accompany them for the day but most do not require this. Please check when booking.
- Can we not book them on the full day package at £12.99?Unfortunately this is not available to junior parties. At UKPaintball we pride ourselves on our excellent reputation and only want your kids to have the best possible day with us. The half day enables the kids to have a great time with a good amount of paintballs to enjoy themselves.
- Is lunch included? Lunch is not included as we run the Junior sessions for half a day and have removed the lunch to make sure we can offer you the most competitive price.
- Why do they each need 400 paintballs? 100 paintballs will normally last 1 game of paintball. In a half day we anticipate running 5 games of paintballs. Less then 400 paintballs would result in players sitting out for games and not actually playing paintball for the duration of their experience with us.
UK Paintball sites are a great environment for budding sharp shooters to pit their wits against each other. All the paintball game zones at the UK Paintball parks are specifically designed to provide an exciting and safe place for juniors to paintball. Ideal for Birthday parties!