Teamed with our wild game scenarios, camo outfits and top of the range air powered paintball guns this is bound to be one of the most original stag do ideas! Watch as your buddies become super competitive when you tell them your stag do idea. Before you know it your entire group will be ducking, dodging and diving to win the group the flag. Read more...
Are there any special treats and stag do ideas that will take place on the day?…YES! Free banana costume, 'so there’s nowhere to hide' for the Stag on groups of 12+ and special stag games can be organised including the famous 'stag hunt'!
Why not bring along some awards and have our marshals give an unbiased opinion on who should win Rambo of the day or a wooden spoon for the person who should probably have stayed in the car all day!
Get your blood pumping, adrenaline rushing and the banter flowing… book your event through UKPaintball for what is guaranteed to be a well organised, fun filled, unforgettable day.
- Tailored stag hunt games
- Exciting themed game maps
- Premier Paintball experience
- Great way to see the Stag off
- Latest Semi-auto paintball guns
- Full day and Half days available
- Specialists in Stag Paintball events
- Banana costume available for £19.99
- Ideal day activity before hitting the town
- FREE banana costume on half day parties of 12+ players
- FREE banana costume on full days parties of 10+ players
If you qualify for the FREE Banana costume, please let one of our customer service team know and we can get that sent out to you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What can we dress the Stag in?We do supply costumes free for groups of 12+ or sell them at £19.99. However, should you wish to opt for something else this is not a problem. Please note the stag does need to be in the camo overalls and any fancy dress should go over these. Borat mankinis are regrettably not permitted. Also any outfits must allow for the Stag to comfortably wear his protective googles and face mask. Also please bear in mind families and children may be present on the day!!!
- Can we annihilate the stag in paintballs?If the stag is in a costume such as the full body banana it does add an additional layer of protection so Stag run games can be organised towards the end of the day (obviously under strict supervision.)
- Is lunch included?Lunch is included at selected centres only so please check venue details once you’ve found a suitable centre.
- How many paintballs needed?Paintballs do go quite quickly, especially if your trigger happy, have friends to shoot at and games to win. The average use in a full day is 500-700 per person and 300-400 on a half day.
- Do you supply grenades?Most of our centres offer grenades. They range from £3.50 to £5.