Paintball Birthdays always provides a fun and action packed day out which can be the perfect way to celebrate your big day. Gather your family and friends and take to the game zones to lead your team to victory. Get kitted out in our camo outfits and goggles before being given your paintball gun heading out into battle. With tailored game sessions we can make your birthday one to remember. Read more...
The teamwork and comradery side of paintball means that it is a great way to celebrate your birthday with all the people close to you. Communication is key to winning, so as the birthday team leader you can make sure that your team is positioned just right to defeat the enemy and end up celebrating winning as well as your special day. Our marshals are on hand at all times to make sure that your day is just that extra bit special.
- Tailored games
- Welcome to bring a cake
- Full day or half days available
- Great day spent with friends and family
- Exhilarating games which will leave you with plenty of stories
- Free space for Birthday Boy/Girl (if your group has 15 or more people on the Full Day Session)
- Have a memorable birthday that you will be telling stories about for years
- Top of the range guns and equipment
- All venues approved by UKPSF
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Is lunch included?On full days lunch is available at all sites. Lunch is included at selected centres only so please check venue details once you’ve found a suitable centre.
- How many paintballs needed?Paintballs do go quite quickly, especially if your trigger happy, have friends to shoot at and games to win. The average use in a full day is 500-700 per person and 300-400 on a half day.
- Do you supply grenades?Most of our centres offer grenades. They range from £3.50 to £4.
- What is the minimum age?Most of our centres have insurance from 11 or 12 years of age (please check). Where more than half of the group are under the age of 15 they must book on as a junior group. See Juniors page for more information.