Paintball is a great ‘out of the classroom’ activity to get your pupils working together whilst promoting communication and confidence within the students. With a large variety of game scenarios, all the players will have to test their wits and communication skills if they want to be victorious at the end of the day. You decide the teams, whether it be Class against Class, Year group against Year Group or other. Working together with your team will be of utmost importance if you want to finish top of the class. Read more...
Bring your students together for a fun and rewarding day out, and we will send them home having had a fantastic experience and with lots of new stories to talk about with their classmates. It’s an ideal reward for students after exams or to encourage team work with new classmates. All of our marshals are fully trained and friendly to make sure that your day is as fun as possible while remaining safe at all times. Trained marshals will host the entire day for you so that the teachers can take a back seat for the day and enjoy an action packed day out with their pupils.
Take a break from pens and paper, and join us in the great outdoors.
- Top of the range equipment
- Venue’s are approved by the UKPSF
- Private Weekend games available (subject to availability)
- Exclusive midweek hire available (subject to minimum numbers)
- Free spaces for teachers (depending on group size)
- Marshals to ensure the safe running of your day
- Tailored sessions to cater for your school
- Promotes teamwork and communication
- Builds confidence in players
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Is lunch included?Lunch is not included as we run the Junior sessions for half a day and have removed the lunch to make sure we can offer you the most competitive price.
- How many paintballs needed?Paintballs do go quite quickly, especially if your trigger happy, have friends to shoot at and games to win. The average use in a full day is 500-700 per person and 300-400 on a half day.
- Do you supply grenades?Most of our centres offer grenades. They range from £3.50 to £4.
- What is the minimum age?Most of our centres have insurance from 11 or 12 years of age (please check). Where more than half of the group are under the age of 15 they must book on as a junior group. See Juniors page for more information.